Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My 2 year old and the linebacker.

So I have 2 kids now. There's William. He's around 20 pounds now, and is 8 months or so old. Everyone says he looks like a miniature linebacker, because he's bulky. He crawls and giggles and drools and tries to pull up on things. He's like a really drunk frat kid that has a boob fetish and no teeth. So, like any really drunk frat kid I guess. My daughter, Julianna, is a 2 and a half and very, very intelligent. I know alot of people say that, but my daughter really is. She's so intelligent that we're going to have trouble outsmarting her in the parenting department when she gets older. Right now she's bright for her age, but I could totally kick her ass at math. She can write her own name on her little doodle pad and draws wonderful pictures. I remember doing that in like, Kindergarten or First Grade or something.

My son is named for my Dad's older brother, William Dudley. He was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and suffocated at birth. So, in honor of not having an uncle, I named my son after him. Yes, I named my baby after a dead baby. His middle name comes from a long line of people in my family named Sterling. It dates back to a General Sterling Price who served in the Civil War. I've tried to dig up more information on the guy, but Dad says there's not much there.

My daughter is named after Julianna Margulies, or Julianne Moore, whichever is hotter to you. I've always liked names Like Julianna or Marybeth. Celeste is my wife's middle name so she gave it to her kid.

Anyways, that's my family.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Welcome back!  It's great to learn more about your kids.  I feel almost like an uncle even though I've never really met them.  Sounds like Julianna might be ready for college soon.  Do you dress them in ASU or A&M colors?

Robert S. Price Jr. said...

You are uncle Rob. I have a few Aggie shirts for them, but mostly it's just normal baby clothes. I think she might have a photographic, or somethin like it, memory. We can give her a puzzle she's never done before, let her look at it once, and she'll put it together without any mistakes in like 20 seconds.

The kid scares me.