Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fuck Circuit City

So I live right behind Circuit City. If you have never had the pleasure of living near a place like Circuit City, or Best Buy, lemme give an example of what to expect. Baseline. Constantly. Wallthumping stupid hip hop baseline. All the goddamn time. I get home from work and immediately lay down to take a nap. I work from 4:30 in the morning until I get done. 4:30 isn't a natural time for a human to be awake, so naturally i'm tired. So I get home to take a nap, and if i'm lucky, so stupid waste of a good fuck just got their car out from the shop in the back of Circuit City were they added 80 tons of speakers and other shit into a 83 Datsun Pickup with Inlaid Gold Flake Pinstriping on a Purple Sea of paint. Now the idiot wants to see if Aliens on Jupiter know how big his cock is by blaring his unholy crap excuse for music as loud as he can. I seriously hope his eardrums explode one day. Usually they have a music festival on Saturday so all the idiots in town can come show off their dick-mobiles. The one thing I do love, is how when I call the police, they don't bust up the party, they park 3 or 4 officers on different exit routes to ticket the morons who peel out and take off down the street at a high rate of speed. God I hate those people.

No comments: