Wednesday, February 14, 2007

300

I really can't wait to see this movie. I'm convinced that Gerard Butler is a fantastic actor, though I admit that I've only seen him in The Phantom of the Opera. I love movies about historical battles, and hope they got it as accurate as possible. In the meantime, i'll be playing some more World of Warcraft, where you can find me on the Lightninghoof Server under the names Daegoth or Korgoth. No, Korgoth isn't named for that lame cartoon character. I had it first when Everquest came out. They copied me, the fuckers. What else is new? Valentine's Day. What a load of crap. I celebrate my wife every day of the year. I'm not gonna save it all up for one day. No, I didn't get her shit this year. I'm gonna give her a rose tomorrow, and dinner on Friday probably. Oh well, i'm a mean bastard.

1 comment:

Rob said...

At first I wasn't excited about 300.  It didn't seem like my kind of movie at all.  But after seeing more previews and finding out that it's based off a graphic novel by the same dude who did Sin City, man, I'm excited.  300 is gonna be sweeeet.