Thursday, June 21, 2007

Reasons for Hating Hillary Clinton

1. She fucked up a sexy name like Hillary. When I think of the name Hillary, I think of that Val Kilmer spy movie spoof, Top Secret!, and the actress Lucy Gutteridge who played Hillary the female lead. In the movie, she says her name means one who's breasts defy gravity. Ever since then, i've associated Hillary with breasts. Insert Hillary Clinton. Thanks for fucking up a good fantasy.

2. During 9-11, there were many visual images and moments that brought our country closer together. I remember vividly that morning. I skipped Accounting 2 because I had sat down with breakfast and was watching the news, as I did every morning. I remember the planes hitting and thinking, "I wonder if they 2 towers will fall. I didn't move except to eat and use the bathroom for about 24 hours. I never liked New York, or New Yorkers, but I immediately felt my heart breaking when I saw the footage. No matter what your politics, people of every race and creed felt the same way. Mostly. I searched and searched for something to make me feel safe again, anything. Something to raise my spirits. I watched as President Bush stood and promised retribution to whoever had done this. I watched as Lee Greenwood sang God Bless the USA, and Martina McBride sang Independence Day. I kept searching and searching and sat down to watch the CMA's, the Country Music Awards that showed a week or so after the attack happened. I remember catching the show in the middle and Vince Gill was talking about Alan Jackson having a new song. Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning. I remember watching this song and his emotion when singing it. It brought me to tears, i'm not ashamed to say. Then, I later saw President Bush addressing the Nation. Every SINGLE one of the Senators and other people in the room when he was giving his speech was listening intently. You could see the emotion on their faces. They believed what he was saying and Democrat or Republican, they were behind him. Mostly. That fucking waste of life, Hillary was shown several times. She looked bored. Even pissed off. She scowled several times and Bush and would have rolled her eyes if she could have gotten away with it. I could feel her contempt for the man that was trying to inspire the nation, to give them some hope. I thought, "How dare she."

I can't stand that bitch.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Yeah, there are plenty of reasons to hate Hillary.  My top reasons are her obvious lust for political power and her political philosophy (to the extent that she has any).  But which '08 candidates do you like?

Robert S. Price Jr. said...

See the new post.